Recent Before & After Photos

Water Loss at Giant Retail Store


This giant retail store experienced a water loss due to a break in the water line.  The retail store was able to stay open as SERVPRO of Natchez was w... READ MORE



Flooded Bedroom


This water loss job was the result of a water line busting in a utility room down the hallway.  Water ran for several days causing the house to be flooded.... READ MORE



Water Loss in Natchez, MS


This job was the result in a water line busting in the utility room.  The homeowners were away from the home visiting their children four hours away. ... READ MORE



Furniture Cleaning


Protect your investment by calling SERVPRO of Natchez Professional to clean and maintain your carpet and upholstery.  Today's carpet and upholstery materia... READ MORE



Furniture Cleaning


Ever looked at your furniture and think "Goodness! When did that piece of furniture get so dirty?"  That is exactly what happen to this homeowner.  Wi... READ MORE



Stuck on Hardwoods


This homeowner had a major water loss that consisted of a water supply line break in their utility room while they were away from home.  The wate... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire


This kitchen fire was the result of a grease fire in Vidalia, LA.  This kitchen fire caused major smoke and soot damage throughout the three bedroom h... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Natchez, MS


This was the result of an electrical fire on a porch in Natchez, Mississippi.  The fire affected all three levels of this home.  SERVPRO of Natchez wa... READ MORE



Water Damage


This water damage is from a dishwasher leak in Natchez, MS. This leak affected the vinyl flooring and kitchen cabinets.  SERVPRO of Natchez came in promptl... READ MORE



Soot Removal in Natchez, MS


This fire job was caused from an electrical fire on a porch and causing heavy soot throughout this three story home located in Natchez, Mississippi.  This ... READ MORE