Helpful Tips to Prevent Mold Growth
To prevent excessive moisture that can lead to mold growth try these helpful tips:
- Install exhaust fans in bathroom and kitchen,use them while showering and cooking.
- Don't use carpet in bathrooms or kitchens
- If you have rugs in the bathroom make sure you hang them up to dry after they get damp.
- Clean up water spills promptly
- Routinely check under sinks, behind toilets and around appliances for any unnoticed leaks.
- Install dehumidifiers in areas with high humidity.
- Make sure your drain gutters are properly draining water away from your home.
- Use climate control in areas with high humidity to keep the humidity down.
If your home or business shows any signs of mold call the professionals at SERVPRO Of Natchez 601.304.5554 and let us make it look "Like it never even happened."