Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Did you know that SERVPRO of Natchez also specializes in mold remediation? Any residential or commercial property can be infested quickly with mold if the sources for microbial activity are present, such as water. Mold can spread throughout your property in as little as 48 hours. Since mold can produce allergens and irritants, you should call us to inspect your property in Miss-Lou or surrounding areas if you suspect you have a mold problem. If we arrive and mold is found we have the training, equipment and expertise to remediate the mold infestation from your property. CALL us today for a quote on mold remediation 601.304.5554.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – 601.304.5554.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (601) 304-5554
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Natchez for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Natchez has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities: